Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Breathing is better than chocolate!

Photobucket
My first entry in my new blog. I am very happy to say that I have been blessed and given a second chance at life. I received a lung transplant on 05/03/11. I am doing fantastic and I have to say that BREATHING IS BETTER THAN CHOCOLATE!

I did a blog search on 'lung transplant' and there were only two. Neither addressed Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis (IPF).  I am going to take this opportunity to address IPF, Cystic Fibrosis (CF), Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) and any other lung disease that addresses the need for a lung transplant. 

I will be posting entries or links from my other blog that addressed my transplant.  I have many ideas and lots to write about in hopes that this can help future lung transplant recipients and their families.  So for now...

CELEBRATE LIFE,
Alma






No comments:

Post a Comment