Thursday, October 27, 2011

Skys Carebares for CF | Dedicated to the legacy of Sky Hillier

Photobucket
Here is a message from Shantelle Harris:
Hi to all my wonderful family and friends...I'm asking everyone to take a moment and look through my late Husband Sky's Legacy website, posted below with some changes...Please share it with our CF family/community, repost it, blog it, comment on it...all for increased awareness for Cystic Fibrosis...Thank you from the bottom of my heart...

I'm doing this as I've been asked to speak infront of many thousands of people at an OHL special Hockey game ...we will be saying all names of people (Angels and warriors) who have been affected by CF. I have also been asked by the organizers to share Skys transplant journey/Great Strides videos for all to see for awareness...so to all my friends out there please message me if you can take part or help in anyway...all for Cystic Fibrosis and a Cure!!! (Look for info on Skys site soon ) Love you's!!!
Photobucket  
Please visit the website at http://www.skyscarebaresforcf.com/blog1/ or click here.
Celebrate Life,
Alma
 

No comments:

Post a Comment